Lilysilk comforters do not need pockets; instead the silk is tacked to the inside of the comforter shell in 7 " intervals (exact interval length depends on dimensions of the bed). This stops the silk from moving about inside the cover. Unlike down or polyester comforters, all of Lily’s comforters are filled with layer-by-layer Grade A fibre Mulberry silk sheets. As a result of silk being layered and the comforter tacked during manufacture, there is almost no chance of the silk clumping inside the cover during normal use.
Articles in this section
- What’s silk cocoon? And how to use it?
- The meaning of “1” on website regarding the quantity of pillowcase
- Difference Between Oxford And Terse Silk Pillowcase
- How to Customize Your Pajamas Order
- How to on-site credit card payment
- How to pay using PayPal (Part II)
- How to pay using PayPal?
- How to use the ShopCart page on Lilysilk.com
- How to register/login on Lilysilk.com?
- Pillowcases - Is the price on your product page for one pair of pillowcases or a single one?