Silk cocoons, which can be regarded as an exfoliator, can help remove cuticle and extra oil on the face. It is especially effective on pores around the oily T-zone of nose and forehead.
Each cocoon should only be used once.
How to use silk cocoons?
1. Prepare a bowl of warm water in temperature 50̊ and soak the cocoon in the bowl of water until the cocoon becomes soft. It takes about 10 minutes.
2. Take one cocoon and fit it on the end of your index finger (if too small, cut slightly to widen).
3. Gently scrub the cocoon in a light circular motion over the oily T-zone of the nose and the forehead.
4. Clean your face with warm water to wash off exfoliated dead skin.
5. You are recommended to use it once a week.