We at Lilysilk believe a good night’s sleep means more to your health than anything else in the world, and we strive to provide you with the healthiest and most comfortable sleeping environment with our products. We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms to cocoon collection, to thread-unravelling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives; the dye we use to add variety to our colour selection is almost entirely made from natural pollen and contains little chemical additives as well; not to mention that our products are all tested for harmful substances after production is completed to ensure the absolute safety of our customers.
Articles in this section
- Why my fitted sheet pilled after one-year use? How can I prevent the pilling?
- How to fix a stuck zipper?
- Customization and Monogram Service
- Gift Service
- How to choose the duvet cover.
- Advantages of 22mm silk sleepwear.
- How to use silk cocoons?
- How do I decide which season/weight’s comforter will be best suited for my needs?
- Can LILYSILK silk pillows hold their shape well?
- Why the price of your silk sleepwear is higher than that of other manufacturers?