We at Lilysilk believe a good night’s sleep means more to your health than anything else in the world, and we strive to provide you with the healthiest and most comfortable sleeping environment with our products. We promise that our silk production process, starting from the breeding of silkworms to cocoon collection, to thread-unravelling, to weaving the threads into silk fabrics, does not involve any chemical additives; the dye we use to add variety to our colour selection is almost entirely made from natural pollen and contains little chemical additives as well; not to mention that our products are all tested for harmful substances after production is completed to ensure the absolute safety of our customers.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Wrinkles Out of Silk?
- How To Hand Wash Silk At Home？
- How to Remove Static from Silk Clothes Easily?
- Why there is a color difference?
- What is Momme in silk fabric & What is thread count
- What is the difference between oxford and terse silk pillowcase?
- How to wear your silk scarves?
- INTRODUCTION TO CASHMERE
- How to buy the guy's lingerie
- How Do You Put On Your Bra?