Detailed personal information may be required to authorize your order. If you have been asked to authorize your order it has been randomly selected and placed on hold by our fraud prevention team for further verification. It is our responsibility to protect our shoppers from any unwanted billings. If the order has not been authorized after one week, we are forced to believe it is fraudulent and the order will be subject to cancellation without further notice.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I check out?
- What methods of payment do you accept？
- How am I able to check how many LILYSILK Points I have?
- Why was my payment declined?
- What am I eligible to apply my LILYSILK Points to?
- How does the express checkout feature work?
- What currencies do your accept for payment?
- When will I be charged?
- Why isn't my promo code applying?
- Why am I being asked to authorize my order?