The money will be taken immediately once it is authorized. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order. But if your card is not authorized or is under the status of pre-authorization, payment will not be taken. You may contact your bank or card issuer to authorize the payment. Please note that even if a payment isn't authorized, the transactions with LILYSILK will still continue. This occurs because some card issuers still hold the funds for a short period of time.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment do you accept？
- How am I able to check how many LILYSILK Points I have?
- Why was my payment declined?
- What am I eligible to apply my LILYSILK Points to?
- How does the express checkout feature work?
- What currencies do your accept for payment?
- When will I be charged?
- Why isn't my promo code applying?
- Why am I being asked to authorize my order?
- Am I able to apply multiple discount codes?