The height of our silk pillows is approximately 9-10cm(3.5”) and 6-7cm(2.4“) when pressed upon. The pillows will gradually become more compressed over time due to constant pressure, but this process is very slow with our silk pillowcases and could take 5-10 years before you start to notice any serious change of shape. We have developed new Washable Cotton Covered Silk Lined Pillow and you have 2 height options to choose from, according to your demands: Soft-5“(13 cm), Firm-6”(16 cm).
Articles in this section
- Why my fitted sheet pilled after one-year use? How can I prevent the pilling?
- How to fix a stuck zipper?
- Customization and Monogram Service
- Gift Service
- How to choose the duvet cover.
- Advantages of 22mm silk sleepwear.
- How to use silk cocoons?
- How do I decide which season/weight’s comforter will be best suited for my needs?
- Can LILYSILK silk pillows hold their shape well?
- Why the price of your silk sleepwear is higher than that of other manufacturers?