The height of our silk pillows is approximately 9-10cm(3.5”) and 6-7cm(2.4“) when pressed upon. The pillows will gradually become more compressed over time due to constant pressure, but this process is very slow with our silk pillowcases and could take 5-10 years before you start to notice any serious change of shape. We have developed new Washable Cotton Covered Silk Lined Pillow and you have 2 height options to choose from, according to your demands: Soft-5“(13 cm), Firm-6”(16 cm).
Articles in this section
- Why there is a color difference?
- What is Momme in silk fabric & What is thread count
- What is the difference between oxford and terse silk pillowcase?
- How to wear your silk scarves?
- INTRODUCTION TO CASHMERE
- The Guy's guide to buy lingerie
- How Do You Put On Your Bra?
- How To Measure Bras?
- Why my fitted sheet pilled after one-year use? How can I prevent the pilling?
- How to fix a stuck zipper?