Generally speaking, you should sign your parcel by yourself. If you are not at the shipping address when the parcel arrives, you can contact the express company and give your delivery requirements, like leaving the parcel at the required place.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- What should I do if the package is damaged in transit?
- What should I do if I'm not at the shipping address when my package is delivered?
- How long does it take to receive my goods?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Why is the tracking number not working?
- How to change my shipping address?
- What should I do If I want to return my orders?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- Why was my package returned?