As one of the natural fibers, Silk is very friendly to the skin. It helps decrease the skin's loss of moisture and is better tolerated than other fabrics by people with sensitive skin.
1) The body's rub against sheets mainly causes it.
2) Many factors also impact it, like customers using frequency, care methods, and sleeping status.
1) Avoid contact with sharp/rough objects.
2) Washing time should not be too long; the temperature should not be too high, do not expose products to the sun after washing.
3) If it is inevitable to frequently touch and rub, such as the position of the foot on the sheets, it is recommended to use silk socks.
Remove the balls
1) Remove them with scotch tapes.
2) To cut the balls with a trimmer or scissors.