Have you still been bothered by how to wash any silk at home?
Handwashing is always the best and safest method for washing particularly delicate items like silk. (some may prefer DRY CLEAN).
1. Fill a basin with <= lukewarm water 30℃/86°F.
2. Add a few drops of special detergent for the silk delicates.
3. Let the garment soak for three minutes.
4. Agitate the delicates around in the water.
5. Rinse the silk item <= lukewarm water (30℃/86°F).
6. Use a towel to soak up water after the wash.
Here is the video:
For more care instruction you are able to click here.