We suggest you look around for your parcel first. For example, you can ask your neighbors if they see your parcel or check the condition with the entrance guard. Also, you should contact the local express company for further information. If you still haven't found your parcel, please contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship internationally?
- What should I do if the package is damaged in transit?
- What should I do if I'm not at the shipping address when my package is delivered?
- How long does it take to receive my goods?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Why is the tracking number not working?
- How to change my shipping address?
- What should I do If I want to return my orders?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- Why was my package returned?